Sunday 17 March 2013

A Bit of a Survey

We're having burgers for dinner, it's Tyler's turn to cook and he's scratching his head a bit...have I remembered everything?

I always find myself doing that too. OK, got the pickles, got the cheese.......and I am always convinced I've forgotten something. (Sometimes, I have).

It's not the sort of thing you can ask anyone either, because we all have our own preferences of what's included. On the other hand the list of possibilities is long.

The same applies to pizza, only more so. Here, the possible toppings are virtually endless. So, what do you like? What do you put in your burger, or on your pizza? There are no wrong answers. When I was a child it never occurred to me that you could have anything more than ketchup and fried onions in a burger(and I still like them that way now, from time to time).

So, if I show you mine, will you show me yours?

My choices:

Burgers

Usual:

Sliced chedder
Ketchup
Mustard
Lettuce
Tomato
Dill pickles
Raw onion rings

Maybe:

Bacon
Salsa

Pizza:

Usual:

Tomato sauce
Cheddar Cheese
Mozarella Cheese
Green Peppers
Onion
Mushrooms
Salami
Italian Sausage
Olives

Maybe:

Artichoke Hearts



3 comments:

  1. Relish and mayo for the burger. Chutney too. Pizza has so many options. Diced tomato, pepperoni, Pineapple (I know), banana peppers, are what I would add.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hamburger: either cheddar cheese, grilled onions, ketchup.... sometimes bacon or swiss cheese with grilled onions & mushrooms

    Pizza: most favorite toppings: ham, mushrooms, black olives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a weird purist when it comes to burgers... if it's good meat, homemade burger..all it needs is a slice of tomato and raw onion rings..preferably red onions.. a little pepper and I'm a happy camper.

    Pizza is another animal all together.. sometimes I want a Mediterranean style, others a "loaded" one.. just no mushrooms or anchovies please..

    ReplyDelete